Crossover Cable

Crossover Cable

Crossover cable is generally used for hub-to-hub connections. The send and receive pairs are crossed between Connector A to Connector B on either end of the cable. There are two standards for the pairing of Crossover cables, one for the 568-A  & 568-B and one for USOC.

T568A, T568 and USoC wiring

Learn more: UTP Cable and colour drift